Monday, September 2, 2013

Hi all!

I'm Natalie. "War paint" is what my dad affectionately calls makeup and beauty products, hence the title of this blog. (Well, I thought I was creative, anyway.) I wanted to create a place where I could share my thoughts on makeup, skincare and hair care with similarly beauty obsessed folks. For the time being, I'll be doing all of my blogging from my phone, so please bear with the quality (or lack thereof) of the photos I post.

A little about me:

I'm in my mid 20s and live in the Midwestern US. Beauty has been my one true love for several years now, though it's always been an interest of mine since I was first allowed to wear makeup to church on Sundays (about age 13). In a few months I am going to start school for esthetics and I couldn't be more jazzed. For this reason, I'm particularly interested in skincare, currently.

I'm 100% open to feedback (constructive criticism) on what you'd like to read, what sort of photos are helpful accompanying my ramblings and things like that.

I hope you enjoy! Oh, and here's me, bored enough at work to take a selfie:

No comments:

Post a Comment