Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer Fast Face Routine

This is the makeup routine I've been using this summer when I can't be bothered to put on three concealers, I'm running late for work or I'm not going to be outside for extended periods of time and don't need the staying power of the Revlon Colorstay Whipped. It's quicker and simpler than my full face routine and generally gets me to work on time.




Face
  1. Spray Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray all over face
    • I use this as a primer since siliconey primers don't seem to do much for me
  2. Apply thin layer of Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in 3.5 - does not have to be "perfect"
  3. Blend out with damp Beauty Blender
  4. Apply Cover Girl + Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer in 215 Light Medium under eyes and blend out with Beauty Blender
  5. Pat Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder under eyes with Sigma F86 brush and over face with Sigma F30
  6. Apply MAC Ripe for love blush to cheeks with Real Techniques Blush Brush
    • I skip contouring and highlighting when I'm in a rush
  7. Set with Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
Eyes
  1. Prime eyelids with Urban Decay Primer Potion
  2. Apply Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 Hour Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze on eyelid  with Sigma P84 and blend into crease with Sigma E40
  3. Tightline upper lash line with Urban Decay eye shadow in Crave (from Naked Basics palette) using MAC 212 brush
  4. Curl lashes with Revlon Beauty Tools ExtraCurl Lash Curler
  5. Apply Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara with Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara wand (see Products I Would Repurchase post for explanation)
Lips
  1. NARS lip gloss in Chihuahua OR a bright lipstick like Milani Color Statement Lipstick in 14 Rose Hip

No comments:

Post a Comment