Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter Collection and Organization

As with my eye shadow, I generally depot my cheek products. I find that I use things more when I can see them laid out in front of me, in a palette for example.

Bronzer
  • matte bronzers 
    • mini TooFaced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
    • MAC Emote Blush (discontinued and took me about a year to get my hands on)
  • shimmer bronzers 
    • MAC Pro Longwear Bronzer in Nude on Board
    • NARS Laguna
Blush

  • matte blushes
    • Wet 'n Wild Color Icon blush in Heather Silk
    • Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Bilssful
    • MAC blush in Pink Swoon
  • shimmer blushes
    • NARS blush in Luster
    • Wet 'n Wild Color Icon blush in Pearlescent Pink
    • Wet 'n Wild Color Icon blush in Berry Shimmer
    • ELF Studio Blush in Berry Merry
    • ELF Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
    • Be a Bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks
    • MAC blush in Ripe for Love
Higlighters
  • Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Beige Pearl
  • the highlighter from the Lorac Mint Edition Palette (limited edition spring '13)
  • Wet 'n Wild Fergie Center Stage  Glow Reflect Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne (this one is not depotted because it is baked and I had a bad experience depotting a baked product before. If you know how to do this, please enlighten me)
I also have a mini NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo that I keep in its packaging for travel.

Here's my cheek product collection.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment